Full-time, Part-time Position, Available on: 2022-04-04
***$1,000 Sign on bonus!!***
Verber Dental Group (VDG) is looking for a positive, patient-focused Dental Hygienist to join our team!
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITES & FUNCTIONS
1. Update medical history and medication list with patients
2. Evaluate oral health, examining oral cavities for signs of periodontal disease, including recessed and bleeding gums and oral cancer screening.
3. Clean deposits and stains from teeth and beneath gum margins with dental instruments.
4. Document dental history or chief complaint. Record and report pertinent observations as appropriate and document lab procedures and ensure follow up on results.
5. Provide oral health education and counseling to patients to maintain optimum oral health (brushing, flossing, nutrition, and tobacco cessation).
6. Chart conditions of dental decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentist.
7. Apply fluoride and sealants to prevent dental decay
8. Accurately document dental hygiene services in patient record.
9. Provide patients with instructions for oral care.
10. Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance.
11. Sterilize and maintain dental equipment. Adhere to infection control protocols.
12. Maintain a clean and well stocked operatory.
13. Radiograph patients as needed.
Company: Verber Dental Group
Verber Dental Group 3920 Market St Camp Hill, PA 17011
Contact: Sara Bishop