Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Temporary Position, Available on: 07/18/2017
• Creates instructions for machinists.
• Reviews 3D CAD design blueprints.
• Makes calculations for programming including where materials should be cut.
• Translates instructions into a computer automated manufacturing (CAM) program.
• Communicates with engineers and clients who will use the programs.
• Checks completed programs by running simulations or tests.
• Prepares geometric layout of designs using proper software.
• Determines sequence of operations in a program.
• Chooses cutting tools that will be needed.
• Analyzes job order and performs necessary calculations.
• Writes programs and modifies existing ones for increased efficiency.
• Analyzes and selects speeds and cutting tools for programs.
• Makes improvements to set up times for a task and contouring of complex shapes.
• Simplifies tooling time for workers and increases productivity for the client.
• Evaluates all completed designs to validate their functions and ensure they successfully reduce time and money for the client.
• Monitors all programs to make sure they follow blueprint instructions and safely and successfully complete the task.
• Provides training for clients on automated systems.
• Complies with all safety rules and regulations.
Company: Corporate Interiors INC
223 Lisa Dr. New Castle DE 19720
Contact: Meagan Bare