All Sports Medicine/Rehabilitation Technician students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Motivate students to continue their education in fields such as athletic training, physical therapy, occupational therapy, sports medicine and other related fields.
- Performs a wide variety of duties with other professionals to aid in the successful treatment of patients.
- Strive to be a driving force on a professional healthcare team to deliver high-quality patient care.
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Occupational Aide
This program is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education – https://council.org/