Campus: Willow Street | CIP Code: 47.0699
Instructor: Josh Lingle
Instructor: RV & Outdoor Power Equipment
Josh became an instructor at LCCTC in 2015. Before joining the LCCTC team he gained experience working as a Service Technician at B&B Yamaha and later moving on to work at Action Motorsports in York.
Josh’s goal is to teach his students how to do it right so they only have to do it once.
When Josh is not riding his motorcycle or tinkering with it, he enjoys doing yard work and spending time with his wife and Mini Labradoodle.
Career Focus Statement
Prepare for EETC certification, immediate employment and further education.
All Transportation Technology students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Diagnose, maintain and repair a wide range of lawn and garden tractors and equipment from motorcycles to ATVs.
- Use same advanced diagnostic and repair equipment as a master technician uses to troubleshoot complex systems.
- Work on any outdoor power equipment and recreational vehicle in a rapidly changing industry using a full systems approach.
- Equipment Rental & Sales
- Lawn & Garden Equipment Technician
- Lawn & Garden Parts Salesperson
- Lawn & Garden Service Writer
- Motorcycle & Recreational Vehicle Parts Salesperson
- Motorcycle & Recreational Vehicle Service Writer
- Motorcycle & Recreational Vehicle Technician
- Small Engine Technician