All Transportation Technology students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Diagnose, maintain and repair a wide range of lawn and garden tractors and equipment from motorcycles to ATVs.
- Use same advanced diagnostic and repair equipment as a master technician uses to troubleshoot complex systems.
- Work on any outdoor power equipment and recreational vehicle in a rapidly changing industry using a full systems approach.
- Equipment Rental & Sales
- Lawn & Garden Equipment Technician
- Lawn & Garden Parts Salesperson
- Lawn & Garden Service Writer
- Motorcycle & Recreational Vehicle Parts Salesperson
- Motorcycle & Recreational Vehicle Service Writer
- Motorcycle & Recreational Vehicle Technician
- Small Engine Technician
This program is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education – https://council.org/
Please note – this program will change its title to “Power Sports Technology” as of the 21-22 school year.