All Health Care students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Perform computerized medical office operations in scheduling, billing, and medical records.
- Be a driving force on a professional healthcare team by delivering high quality customer service while performing clerical and other administrative duties in medical centers, physician offices, and hospitals.
- Practice ethical standards, confidentiality, and professionalism when interacting with patients, coworkers, and other medical professionals.
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Medical Insurance/Reimbursement Specialist
- Medical Records Technician
- Medical Scheduler
- Medical Secretary
- Medical Transcriptionist/Editor
- Patient Registration