All Culinary Arts students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Deliver superior customer service to hotel and event guests.
- Team with industry professionals to plan and assemble upscale events and experiences.
- Design promotional flyers and presentations.
- Front Desk Agent/Supervisor
- Housekeeping Inspector/Supervisor
- Marketing & Sales Representative
- Reservations Agent
- Night Auditor
- Catering Representative
- Event Planner
- Vacation Planner
This program is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education – https://council.org/
Please note – this program will change its title to “Hospitality Business Management” as of the 21-22 school year.