Campus: Mount Joy, Willow Street | CIP Code: 12.0401
Instructor: Tiffany Coleman, Mount Joy
Instructor: Wilda Hackman, Willow Street
Instructor: Jamie Armer, Willow Street
Tiffany Coleman, Mount Joy
Tiffany Coleman is a CTC graduate from the 2003 Mount Joy Cosmetology program. She has been in the cosmetology industry for almost 11 years. Tiffany has worked in a large variety of salons and was a Sexy Hair educator for 5 years traveling doing stage work at trade shows. Tiffany has been an educator for the past 6 years of her career and absolutely loves it. She is currently still working in a local salon with a strong clientele.
Tiffany enjoys the outdoors spending time with her Blood Hound Remington. Boating and lying on the beach are also two of her favorite things. She always enjoys spending time with family and friends. In her spare time, she enjoys shopping and staying current on all the latest fashion trends.
Wilda Hackman, Willow Street
Wilda Hackman graduated from Brownstown Career & Technology Center for Cosmetology in 1978 and from the Willow Street Career & Technology Center for Cosmetology Instructor in 1990. As a salon owner for over 30 years, she has gained the behind the chair experience necessary to successfully train students and prepare them for a career in cosmetology. Before becoming a CTC instructor, Wilda formerly taught cosmetology at McCaskey High School and apprentices in her salon. She is also a Skills USA (a Career & Technical student organization) advisor to guide students in leadership, competitions, and career development.
All of the moments she has experienced and the memories she has gained training students in cosmetology at the Willow Street Campus have been amazing and feels it is a blessing to be part of the students dream of becoming a cosmetologist. It’s a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together. You can achieve anything you set your mind, heart and soul to. So always do your best! What you plant now, you will harvest later.
Jamie Armer, Willow Street
Career Focus Statement
Prepare for professional cosmetology licensure, immediate employment and further education.
All Consumer Service students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Interact with professional cosmetologists to develop the skills needed in preparation for state licensing exam and continuing education.
- Express individual creativity by providing a wide range of hair, nail and skin care experiences.
- Experience and manage professional full service interactive salon environment.
- Color Technician
- Cosmetology Teacher
- Hair Design
- Make-Up Artist
- Salon Owner
- Texture Technician