Career Focus Statement
Prepare for professional cosmetology licensure, immediate employment and further education.
All Consumer Service students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Interact with professional cosmetologists to develop the skills needed in preparation for state licensing exam and continuing education.
- Express individual creativity by providing a wide range of hair, nail and skin care experiences.
- Experience and manage professional full service interactive salon environment.
- Color Technician
- Cosmetology Teacher
- Hair Design
- Make-Up Artist
- Salon Owner
- Texture Technician