Campus: Brownstown- Call 717-653-3003
Instructor: Jordan Keller
Instructor: Heavy Equipment Operations
Career Focus Statement
Prepare for immediate employment, advanced industrial certifications, apprenticeships, and further education.
All Transportation Technology students will:
- Get certification and training to operate heavy equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Gain knowledge and skills to accelerate their career in the heavy equipment trade.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Operate, troubleshoot, and maintain heavy equipment.
- Interpret blueprints and site plans for site development.
- Collaborate and perform heavy equipment-related activities in a team setting.
- Compact Equipment Operator
- Concrete Technician
- Heavy Equipment Mechanics Helper
- Highway Construction Inspector
- Highway Construction Laborer
- Highway Maintenance Worker
- Large-size Equipment Operator
- Mid-size Equipment Operator
- Project Planner
- Site-Prep Apprentice
- Surveying Apprentice
- Traffic Technician