Campus: Commercial & Motor Vehicle Training Center at Mount Joy
Career Focus Statement:
Prepare for a career as a professional truck driver.
- Earn your CDL class A or B license.
- Learn and understand Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration rules and regulations.
- Have the skill set to obtain an entry level position as a professional truck driver.
- Operate heavy duty trucks.
- Develop skills in city and highway driving conditions.
- Know what it means to be a “professional” truck driver in all aspects of the career.
- Local, retail delivery driver.
- Over the road or regional professional truck driver.
- Team driving cross country.
- Yard jockey.