A Specialized Associate Degree is accredited, as well as state recognized and approved. Completion of this degree will show potential employers that you have a more complete, well-rounded education with the ability and drive to advance in the chosen field.
This program will provide in-depth studies of the automobile in the following areas:
- Fundamental/shop practice safety
- Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling Systems
- Basic Brake Systems/ABS
- Steering/Suspension Systems
- Engine Mechanical
- Electrical/Electronic Systems
- Engine Performance
- Heating/AC Systems
- PA Emissions Certification Course*
- PA Safety Inspection Certification Course*
- Automatic/Manual Transmission/Drivetrain
- Advanced Electrical/Electronics
- Advanced Engine Performance
- Co-op Experience
- General Education Coursework
- Graduate with an Associate in Specialized Technology degree
Additional Certifications Available
Snap-On Tools 509 Meter Certification
ASE 609 AC Recovery & Recycling Certification*PA driver license is required for PA Safety & Emissions Certification Courses.
No type of suspended license is acceptable.
FULL-TIME DAY (2-Year Program):
Mon-Fri 8 AM-2:35 PM
Aug. 27, 2018-Oct. 4, 2019
TUITION: $20,400 LAB FEE: $1,500
For information regarding tuition, fees and other program related expenses, click here.