All Transportation Technology students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Work on today’s high tech vehicle’s electronic, computerized, and mechanical systems.
- Develop the skills to be successful in a constantly changing automotive industry.
- Analyze, diagnose, maintain, and repair basic and advanced automotive systems.
- Alignment Technician
- Automotive Parts Salesperson
- Automotive Inspection Mechanic
- General Service Mechanic
- Service Manager