The application process to the LCCTC’s Practical Nursing Program is as follows:
1. Submit the application form, with the $75.00 non-refundable application and testing fee. Payment must be made by check, Visa, Master or Discover card, money order or certified check. Cash will not be accepted.
2. Have your high school submit an official transcript, by filling out the transcript release form and mailing it to your school (as determined by the Pennsylvania Department of Education), or an official GED transcript, issued by the Department of Education. All applicants must be high school graduates or have obtained a GED. Have your high school send a transcript even if you did not finish high school.
***Note: If you passed your GED in another state, or completed preliminary education outside the United States click on the directions below to obtain the necessary instructions to obtain your “Certificate of Preliminary Education” diploma
1. Please call 717-464-7063 (this portion is under construction)
3. For consideration of college credits, have your college forward an official transcript. Transcripts must be on file prior to the start date of classes to be considered for credit.
4. You will be notified of a testing date for the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS®V), as soon as all of the items listed below are received by the school. The applicant’s:
1) application to the program along with required fee as listed in #1
2) official transcripts as listed in #2