CDL Training Program
Enroll now in our Commercial Truck Driving Training Program located on our Mount Joy campus. We have two, hands-on, vigorous curriculum programs designed to prepare you for a confident professional career in the trucking industry. We will provide you with not only the knowledge and skills to obtain your commercial driver’s license CDL license(s), but also provide you with proven avenues to land a job right after graduation.
- Accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education
- Ranked #5 by Forbes Magazine Top 30 Trade Schools in the U.S. for 2018
Once students have completed our 4-5 week driver education program, they are eligible to test for their CDL license by completing an open-road driving test at our PennDot approved site.
CDL Training Program Checklist
Your Future in Commercial Motor & Vehicles
Class A CDL
- 5-week program stretching over 200 hours
- Begins on the first Monday of every month.
- Tuition $5,500 (industry low)
Industry vehicles: Tractor-Trailers, Truck and Trailer Combinations, Tractor-Trailer Buses, Tanker Vehicles, Livestock Carriers, Flatbeds
Class B CDL
- 4-week program stretching 160 hours
- Hours generally Monday-Friday from 7:00am – 3:00pm
- Tuition $4,550 (900 part-time)
Industry vehicles: Straight Trucks, Large Buses, Segmented Buses, Box Trucks, Dump Trucks with Small Trailers.
- H Endorsement: Required for hauling hazardous materials
- N Endorsement: Permits operation of tank vehicles
- P Endorsement: Allows transporting of specified # of passengers
- S Endorsement: Permits operation of school bus
- T Endorsement: Allows towing of double or triple trailer
- X Endorsement: Combination endorsement for HAZMAT and tank vehicles
Why Lancaster County CTC
Your return on investment (ROI) is as important to you as it is for us. We are incredibly proud of our competitive tuition rate, and completion rate.
Affordable hands on education opportunities with some of the best tuition rates in the region.
Small Class Size
Build personal relationships with instructors and classmates with small class sizes dedicated to your education.