Full-time Position, Available on: 2023-06-26
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Fabricate and repair various types and thickness of steel
• Perform MIG, TIG, STICK welding on various types of steel
• Layout, read, and interpret blueprints
• Make decisions on what equipment and tooling to use
• Work with CPVC pipe materials
• Miscellaneous duties are assigned as needed
• Report to Production Manager and Shop Supervisor for work direction and update status of work activities
• Minimum high school diploma, vocational training helpful
• Thorough knowledge of fabrication and proper welding settings
• Ability to read and work from basic drawing with little explanation to complete tasks
• Excellent mechanical aptitude
• Fabrication experience a must
• Good hand/eye coordination
• Ability to work with small hand tools
• Ability to read tape measure and understand decimal equivalents
• CNC Plasma table experience preferred
• Ability to frequently lift and carry up to and including 20 pounds, up to and including 50 pounds occasionally.
• Ability to stand up to eight hours per day
• Ability to reach for and grasp tools and parts on an occasional to frequent basis
• Ability to bend, twist, kneel and climb ladders occasionally
• Works independently with little or no supervision
• Frequent Overtime to include weekends
• Must have own tools
Job Type: Full-time Job Type: Full-time Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred) Experience:
Why work with Herr Industrial?
In addition to offering competitive pay and benefits, we are committed to furthering the career development of our employees. We believe in providing training and career development opportunities for employees who demonstrate a strong work ethic, think creatively, and manage time and projects efficiently and safely.
Company: HERR Industrial, Inc.
610 East Oregon Road
Lititz, PA 17543
Contact: Laura Landis