Full-time Position, Available on: 2023-06-12
At R-V Industries, our work is much more than designing and building world-class industrial process equipment. Not only are we impacting everyday life in the world we serve, but we are providing a quality of life to our employees and their families.
• Every day, we come together to build stronger relationships with our vendors, our customers, and each other, so we can solve challenging problems, and continue to improve the safety, quality, and efficiency of all that we do.
• Caring matters at R-V. We care for each other, our safety, our quality, our learning, and our growth.
• We seek out diversity of thought, experience, and strengths in individuals, so we can continue to innovate as a team.
• We believe when we bring our true full selves to serve others, it elevates the quality of life for all.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
A Welder/Fitter is required to cut and burn in relation to the fabrication process, fabricate, weld, and straighten all types of materials used in the company’s fabrication and welding operation with little or no supervisory assistance in the shop.
• Demonstrated safety awareness and training in a construction/manufacturing environment
• Read a tape measure to 1/64”
• Follow oral and written directions
• Daily use grinders, torches, plasma cutters, overhead cranes, and forklifts
• May occasionally perform x-ray quality welds
• Read and follow weld procedures, QC plans, and other work instruction documents
• Setup and adjust welding machines and plasma torches
• Read and interpret blueprints and AWS weld symbols
• Lay and fit as directed by drawing or process sheet
• Create fixtures to hold part while being welded
• Perform basic NDE procedures (LPT and VT)
• Understand tolerances and the importance of maintaining them
• Knowledge of welding principals and methods including FCAW, GMAW, and GTAW
• Welding with multiple processes in multiple positions as required
• Must be able to complete and pass a physical assessment
• Every day standing, walking, bending, crouching, and stooping
• Everyday lifting 25 to 50 lbs
• Exposure to moving machinery, dust, dirt, grease, or other disagreeable elements
• Must have ability to hear emergency communications and alarms
Starting wage ranges between $20-$24/hr.
R-V Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Company: R-V Industries
584 Popular Road
Honey Brook, PA 19344
Contact: Stephanie Shuker