Full-time Position, Available on: 2022-07-18
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
• Under general supervision, maintain electronic instrumentation to provide reliable well-maintained equipment to ensure service quality.
• Promote safety awareness and environmental consciousness and comply with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
• Maintain electronic instrumentation to provide reliable well-maintained equipment to ensure service quality.
• Develop the skills necessary to perform routine and preventative maintenance of electronic and electro-mechanical equipment.
• Perform basic operations using test equipment and industrial controllers required to test and calibrate equipment.
• Interpret electronic and mechanical drawings with guidance to assist in equipment repair. Performs own work and provides assistance to others as directed.
• Skills are typically acquired through completion of an Associate degree or 2-year vocational training in electronic technology or equivalent.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Preferred Qualifications include an A.S. degree in Electronics Technology or IT/Networking
World Class Benefits:
• Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
• Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
• Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
• Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
• Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Educational Assistance
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Electronics Technician II or Electronics Technician III.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
343 Riddell Road, Montgomery, Pennsylvania, 17752, United States
Requisition Number: 156027
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Maintenance PSL
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
343 Riddell Road, Montgomery, Pennsylvania, 17752
Contact: kayleen Truden