Temporary Position, Available on: 08/08/2017
|Summary: Temp to Full-Time
Under close supervision, perform inspection and test of production product quality in accordance with established procedures and time limitations.
Roles & Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
2. Develop a working knowledge of the names and mechanical appearance of various electronic
3. Accurately document information on all inspections and tests on appropriate QA reporting forms:
4. Advise the Supervisor – Production Test of respective production effects and/or problems with test
5. Interpret bills of materials, written test procedures, assembly drawings, and engineering
6. Perform simple troubleshooting tasks, accurately documenting all defect information on Product
7. Collaborate with Quality Engineering to resolve problems regarding test fixtures, equipment, and test
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms.
“GAI-Tronics Corporation is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability; “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local state or federal laws, rules, or regulations.”
Company: GAI-Tronics Corporation - Hubbell Company
400 East Wyomissing Avenue, Mohnton PA 19540
Contact: Suzette Melendez