Full-time Position, Available on: 2022-03-18
• General office management: logging & scheduling repairs; billing; work orders; employee evaluations; ordering parts; recording transactions.
• Track fuel for quarterly fuel tax & IFTA.
• Manage all PA state inspection records.
• Evaluate essential versus non-essential repairs for equipment and vehicles.
• Prepare all equipment for snow removal.
• Work closely with the Vice President in monitoring the equipment fleet with respect to the life cycle of each piece of equipment.
• Work closely with Field Operations Manager and Small Jobs Manager regarding scheduling of equipment maintenance issues.
• Monitor the equipment fleet to ensure that equipment is kept clean and in satisfactory condition; and make recommendations when equipment should be painted.
• Ensure that all equipment is kept in safe operating condition.
• Serve as a member of the Company’s Management Team.
• Conduct performance reviews for certain employees, as determined by the Vice President.
• Assist dispatch with oversize load permits when necessary.
• Keep track of job materials that are removed from yard.
• Property maintenance.
• Assist with equipment rental issues, when required.
• Manage outside equipment repairs performed by the Company.
• Professional appearance and conduct.
• Adherence to all Company policies.
• Participation in Company social activities such as picnic, etc.
• Have a positive attitude.
• Work to meet critical deadlines.
• Utilize the resources of the Leadership Team when necessary.
• Promote and maintain teamwork atmosphere.
• Work to build and maintain customer and business relationships.
• Willingness to expand knowledge in their area of responsibility.
• Ensure a safe working environment.
Company: H. L. Wiker, Inc.
709 Hartman Station Road
Lancaster, PA 17601
Contact: Debbie Ocker