Full-time, Permanent Position, Available on: 2022-09-01
Be part of a team that takes pride and joy in surprising our customers with a level of service and work they never expected.
– Problem solve every day! If you enjoy working with your hands this is the job for you.
– You will be a part of rapid project progression and be a part of a vibrant, cohesive team – getting along with people is a part of this job.
– Exercise the superpower of being able to work hard in a production and safety-oriented environment. If working at heights excites you this job is for you!
– Learn quickly! Don’t let a lack of roofing experience scare you away from this job. If you are willing to learn, we will provide you with the technical knowledge and training needed to succeed in this position.
– Expect to be able to advance quickly and contribute to a team effort to complete jobs on time and to quality standards. Safety, Quality, and Efficiency are the three items we strive for. The career path in roofing is endless. If you’re the right person, this could be the company for you!
** Please be advised that this is a High Hazard Job. This position involves tasks that are classified as “high hazard” as defined in the PA Medical Marijuana Act. The Company reserves the right to terminate employment based on a positive drug test.**
Roofing Professional Benefits include:
· Unlimited PAID weather days
· Daily Over Time
· Paid Drive Time to & from Jobsite when riding in a company vehicle. And, all drive time is subject to daily overtime!
· Paid Breaks & Lunch
· Paid vacation & holidays
· Medical insurance with Dental & Vision available
· 401(k) with company matching
· Short-Term Disability
· Accident Insurance
· And much more!
Pay: $17 – $30 per hour based on experience
Pay: $55,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Monday to Friday
Company: Weaver Construction & Roofing
4873 Division Highway
East Earl, PA 17519
Contact: Vonda Stoltzfus