Full-time Position, Available on: 11/26/2019
|Summary and Objective:
This position is an inside sales role. This position is responsible to bid and coordinate metal manufacturing projects, ensure customer care, and promote the PBZ Job Shop brand throughout the manufacturing process, within the values and mission of Paul B. Zimmerman Inc.
• Sales & Project Management
• Understand and continuously learn manufacturing best practices
• Clear communication to customer and to PBZ team
• Accuracy in quoting and order entry processes
• Ensure all project specifications and deadlines are accurately reflected in projects
• Manage projects within PBZ capabilities and capacities
• Maintain profitability, by following current pricing guidelines
• Coordinate with customers on design / value engineer when required
• Stay engaged with customer orders from start to finish
• Maintain accurate customer archives and call logs
• Work closely with PBZ production teams to maintain a Team First mentality
• Complete customer care in a professional manner
• Build and maintain healthy customer relationships
• Ensure all commitments are met in a timely & professional manner
Characteristics and Competencies:
• Strong math skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time prioritization, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Able to follow instructions and retain information
• Excellent computer skills
Required Education and Experience:
• Knowledge of metal manufacturing / fabrication
• Basic MS apps (Excel, Word)
• Ability to read and understand manufacturing prints
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Mechanical aptitude
• Data management software (Enterprise, ERP, CRM, etc)
• Google apps (Gmail, Docs, etc)
• CAD software (View only)
• Understanding of basic business finance
This job operates in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: stand for extended periods of time; moderate lifting (50 lbs); repetitive motions; sitting for extended periods of time, speaking, listening, and seeing; walking; use eyes, hands, finger, or feet; and reaching with hands and arms, and so forth.
Very little overnight travel is expected for this position. Periodic travel during the day can be expected.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Essential functions and duties may change at any time.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/tc2q2f37hvdnbgnz
Company: PBZ LLC, a Paul B. Zimmerman, Inc. family of companies
Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States 17543
Contact: Human Resources Department