Full-time Position, Available on: 2023-10-09
General Description: Accountable for the receiving and identification of damaged materials to determine if unit can be repaired or needs to be scrapped out.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works with Repair Lead to determine if unit can be repaired or needs to be scrapped out.
• If unit is to be repaired, orders parts if necessary, repairs item, physically returns to stock and updates tracker accordingly.
• If unit is to be scrapped, technician cuts unit up and separates metals into boxes and arranges for salvage pick up.
• Responsible for maintaining clean parts area and work station.
• Performs maintenance of branch or CDC HVAC units as deemed necessary.
• If a manufacturer rework (recall) is issued, supports Repair Lead with testing items and/or replaces parts accordingly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must possess a high sense of urgency.
• Must be extremely organized and able to multi-task.
• Must possess mechanical skills and be able to operate basic tools.
• Ability to drive and operate a variety of lift trucks and tow motor vehicles.
$19.00 per hour
Company: HVAC Distributors
2 Old Market Street Mount Joy
Contact: Jennifer McNeal