Full-time Position, Available on: 2022-01-07
Phoebe Ministries, a not-for-profit, multi-facility organization specializing in health care, housing, and rehabilitative services for older adults. As a Phoebe team member, you’re free to work in an innovative environment with a number of bright minds that let your core strengths shine.
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
Phoebe is seeking full-time Registered Nurses who are interested in joining our dedicated nursing team.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
• Coordinates specific work tasks with other personnel within the unit as well as with other units and departments in order to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of information.
• Reports pertinent information to the R.N. Unit Manager, Shift Supervisor and/or the Director, Nursing Services as requested, or according to an established schedule.
• Responds to inquiries relating to his/her particular area, or to requests from residents, other staff personnel, etc., within given time frames and within established policy.
• Oversees Nursing Assistants and Licensed Practical Nurses in completing the assignments and insures they are following accepted procedures; directs work flow; orients new employees assigned to the unit; may provide performance notations for Nursing Assistants’ and Licensed Practical Nurses’ performance appraisals.
• Provides support and consultation to residents’ families to assist them in solving problem and meeting residents’ personal needs.
• Ensures an atmosphere which allows for the privacy, dignity, and well-being of all residents in a safe, secure environment.
• Graduate of a comprehensive nursing program; current Pennsylvania license to practice as a Registered Nurse
• Current CPR certification
• Experience in LTC/geriatrics preferred but not required
Phoebe offers a very competitive starting rate with sign-on-bonuses that include shift and weekend differentials. Paid holidays, vacation, tuition reimbursement and uniform allowances are just some of the benefits you receive working full time!
Choose Phoebe Ministries and our tradition of excellence today!
Company: Phoebe Ministries
1 Reading Road
Wernersville, PA 19565
Contact: Melissa Williams