Full-time Position, Available on: 2022-10-03
Quality Specialist Job Description
All Quality Machining and Finishing, a Lancaster County based manufacturing company, is currently searching for a motivated and experienced Quality Specialist to join our team. The Quality Specialist is responsible for reviewing products and materials throughout the manufacturing process to ensure they meet quality standards.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs visual and dimensional inspections of incoming material, work-in-process, and finished goods to assure quality standards and procedures are being met.
• Carries out activities for identification and rejection of nonconforming material and products.
• Establishes, implements, and manages a system to evaluate, monitor, and report quality non-conformance trends.
• Identifies the root cause of quality problems, and coordinates modifications or other corrective actions.
• Adheres to established company policies and procedures that affect quality control.
• Coordinates and works with various departments to proactively identify and address quality issues.
• Travel to Customers, Vendors and other Company sites
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Ability to read and interpret part drawings/prints and convey this information to others.
• Proficient in using measuring tools including tape measures, calipers, micrometers, etc.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office, Email).
• Familiarity with ISO-9001 and other quality standards is a plus.
• At least one year of industrial quality control experience is preferred.
Company: All Quality Machining and Finishing
2485 Old Philadelphia Pike,
Smoketown, PA 17576
Contact: Freddy Galante