Full-time Position, Available on: 11/01/2017
|Our client a leading heavy materials manufacturer is currently seeking several Quality Control Inspectors. These positions are on a contract to hire basis and offer great benefits at time of conversion. Qualified candidates apply today for immediate consideration.
Essential Job Functions
1. Perform visual inspection of products.
2. Perform inspection of welding processes.
3. Perform quality checks to insure proper groove weld preparation, fabrication fit up, hope size, pattern and location to insure accuracy and specification compliance.
4. Maintain a working knowledge of American Welding Society codes and standard state specification.
5. Read blue prints and job specs.
Experience, Training and or Education
Qualified individuals should have 1 to 3 plus years of experience in a structural steel fabrication shop or heavy equipment manufacturer.
Company: Allegiance Staffing
1899 Lititz Pike Lancaster, PA 17601
Contact: Shirell Chatman