Full-time, Permanent Position, Available on: 2023-09-11
As a Project Manager, you will be a key member of the quickly growing TK Building & Design team and will have the opportunity to work on many different types of projects. TK Building & Design has a reputation for superior craftsmanship and creating lasting relationships with its clients. TK Building & Design is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a substance free work environment. If you are interested in joining a growing and award-winning company with great opportunities to enhance your carpentry career, apply today!
Duties & Requirements:
• Interact with internal team, subcontractors and customers to review project specifications and job schedule;
• Oversee all aspects of project from award of contract to completion of final review with customer. Including, but not limited to: application for permits, order materials, complete appropriate administrative project tasks, schedule inspections, oversight of field staff and subcontractors, completion of change orders, etc.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
• Perform work at ground level as well as at heights using ladders, lifts and scaffolding, and in confined spaces;
• Ability to provide leadership and direction to a small team of colleagues;
• Ability to follow directives of superiors;
• Adhere to company policies and objectives;
• Maintain a clean worksite;
• Demonstrate integrity and show respect to others;
• Clean and professional appearance;
• Ability to lift 50 or more pounds;
• Ability to continuously stand and walk throughout the workday;
• Ability to occasionally sit, push, pull, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl;
• Ability to work on job sites in varying weather conditions;
• Ability to properly utilize safety and personal protective equipment.
• High school education (or equivalent) required. Vocational carpentry training preferred;
• Minimum of five years construction experience required; project management especially in commercial experience preferred;
• Ability to interpret architectural plans and engineering drawings;
• Demonstrated skill level with computers and general technology, including proficiency with MS Word & Excel;
• Ability to follow detailed specifications and instructions;
• Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation required.
• Affordable and customizable Medical, Dental, and Vision coverages;
• IRA matching programs;
• Employer provided Short Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance;
• Paid holidays / Paid vacation days;
• Overtime hours available;
• Mileage reimbursement and company vehicle programs.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Company: TK Building & Design
845 Silver Spring Plaza, Suite B
Lancaster, PA 17601
Contact: Lorie Grucelski