Production Team Member
Full-time Position, Available on: 11/26/2019
|Summary and Objective:
This position is responsible for loading and unloading the line. Other areas of work may include, but are not limited to the following: primer booth, blast room, batch, and topcoat. It is beneficial to learn as much as possible in order to be more versatile in the entire coating process.
• Loading/unloading parts on/off the line
• Putting hooks away
• Masking parts or threaded holes
• Sanding re-coats or rusty material
• Banding and wrapping skids
• Maintaining a clean work environment in the loading and unloading area and all other areas as needed
• Other tasks assigned by your Team Leader or Supervisor
Characteristics and Competencies:
• Inspect each individual part; watch for rust or damaged material, while using efficient hanging methods
• Inspect all parts for insufficient coating and/or defects
• Use proper and necessary packing material
• Band/wrap product securely to the skid to prevent damage in transit
Assist in the following areas as training and experience allows:
• Primer booth
• Blast room
• Ask team leader for direction if/when current task is complete or on hold
• Stay engaged in your task throughout the entire work day
• Maintain a neat and organized blast room and work space, keeping floor and work space free from shot
• Attention to detail & quality focus
• Able to follow standard operating procedures
• Respectful, team-oriented work atmosphere
Required Education and Experience:
• At least 18 years of age
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Related industry experience
This job operates in a manufacturing environment. This role routinely uses hand tools, hoists, and forklifts.
This position will consist mostly of working while on your feet. This position will also be operating forklifts and will need to routinely lift 50 +/- pounds
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: standing for extended periods of time; heaving lifting; speaking, listening, and seeing; walking; use eyes, hands, finger, or feet; and reaching with hands and arms, and so forth.
Very little travel during the day can be expected.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Essential functions and duties may change at any time.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/rkxr7c2jjm4h23dx
Company: Keystone Koating, LLC, a Paul B. Zimmerman, Inc. family of companies
Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States 17543
Contact: Human Resources