Full-time, Part-time Position, Available on: 2022-04-02
You can make up to $15 an hour! How? Pay starts at $10-12/hour depending on experience plus everyone shares tips (on average that’s an extra $2-3 per hour).
Flexible schedules. Daytime shifts available.
Good Burrito Co in Elizabethtown, PA is looking for a prep cook to join our team! Our prep cooks perform various food preparation and cleaning tasks to ensure the kitchen remains efficient in creating and delivering high quality food for our customers.
– Completing all tasks, in order, on the prep list from the kitchen manager
– Labeling and stocking all ingredients on easily accessible shelves
– Washing, chopping and sorting ingredients like fruits, vegetables and meats
– Measuring quantities of seasonings and other cooking ingredients
– Keeping track of ingredient inventory and collaborating with other kitchen and management staff to order resupply
– Cleaning dishes, washing cooking utensils and cookware, taking out the trash and sanitizing kitchen
Excellent communication skills
– Ability to connect effectively with co-workers
– Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
– Strong time-management skills
– Able to multitask, prioritize, and organize
About the Company:
Not long ago, three guys had a dream of sharing their love of burritos with as many locals as possible. Turns out Elizabethtown was in need of a good burrito shop serving up locally sourced ingredients with a twist. We’ve been doing just that since 2015.
Serving excellent food in a creative environment and warm atmosphere is a noble thing. Being a gathering place for the community is a worthy endeavor. But, giving back to the community and supporting the people that influence our future and keep our community running …that’s valuable! That’s our mission. Here at Good Burrito we want to do more than serve good food, we want to DO GOOD!
A portion of our proceeds go to support charitable organizations within our community. We are committed to strengthening the lives of those around us and we have written it into our business model.
Company: Good Burrito Co
17 West High Street
Elizabethtown, PA 17022
Contact: Jocelyn Colon