Full-time, Permanent Position, Available on: 10/01/2017
Prepress Technician 2nd or 3rd shift.
– Maintain consistency and file quality for print and electronic media.
– Analyzes customer files for fonts, images, integrity, and printability.
– Make file corrections as requested.
– Create soft and hard copy proofs for internal proofing.
– Maintain accurate records of work performed and product generated, utilizing internal job tickets and tracking systems.
1 year in a prepress production (offset and digital printing) and design environment.
Expertise in Adobe CC Suite, QuarkXpress, PDF Workflow, PostScript-RIP and font libraries.
Experience with Heidelberg prepress software, Cockpit and Signa Station are a plus.
Ability to recognize and visually differentiate colors.
Excellent proofing skills with an ability to read and apply math functions, including fractions, decimals and percentages.
Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize work and minimize production downtime.
Understanding of Mac operating systems and FTP.
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Work overtime as needed.
Company: Brilliant Graphics
400 Eagleview Blvd, Exton, PA 19341
Contact: Tim Hegarty