Full-time Position, Available on: 2020-02-17
We are currently looking for a technician for the Central/Southeastern Pennsylvania area to fill a full time year-round position. We offer competitive wages, PTO, paid Holidays, 401K, health Insurance, paid training, all tools needed to perform job duties as well as a company vehicle (for business use only) and many other benefits.
Job Duties Include but are not limited to:
– Leak detection on underground piping systems inside and outside buildings, as well as, in swimming pools and spas.
– Complete pool related repairs.
– Performing work at both residential homes and commercial facilites.
– Travel to customer locations, interact with homeowners, residents/ representatives, as well as pool contractors.
– Provide excellent customer service.
– Training provided in all other American Leak Detection services including mastering underground line tracking, video, ultrasonic, infrared, cause & origin and video technologies.
Knowledge of pools, pool plumbing, and operating systems
Valid Drivers’ License
Good DMV report
Must be able to swim
Can move or lift up to 100 lbs.
Experience using power tools
Ability to work independently
Neat professional appearance
Good writing and verbal skills
Must submit to a criminal background check and drug screening.
Competitive Wages & Bonuses (Salary Based on Experience)
Work phone & iPad
Job Type: Full-time
License: Driver’s License (Preferred)
Required travel: 100% (Required)
Multiple locations on the road
Paid time off
Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Company: American Leak Detection
Lititz, PA 17543
Contact: Mindy Miller