Full-time, Permanent, Temporary Position, Available on: 09/11/2017
Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on any of LCSWMA’s equipment or vehicles. Performs PA State Inspections on all vehicles. Communicate with Facility Managers to schedule equipment repairs and services.
• Advance LCSWMA’s mission, philosophy, and commitment to the community by embracing these values and demonstrating them in your everyday activities.
• Perform services on any of the LCSWMA equipment and machinery.
• Perform maintenance and repairs on Tri-Axle Dump Trucks.
• Perform mechanical repairs and routine servicing on all machines.
• Be available to assist in other capacities, as qualified and assigned, to maintain the facility operation.
• Clean any machine prior to service or repair as needed.
• Trouble-shoot and make repairs on trucks, pick-ups, and all other LCSWMA equipment including A/C systems.
• Repair steel items using a welder.
• Follow instructions and directions from managers.
• Work alone and complete assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
• Support a culture of safety by performing all responsibilities in accordance with LCSWMA safety policies and procedures and take a proactive approach to ensure a safe working environment for employees and customers.
• Perform all work within Environmental Management System policies in order to comply with procedures.
Education, Training or Certification:
• High School Diploma or acceptable equivalent.
• Ability to acquire and maintain a Class A Pennsylvania commercial driver’s license within 6 months.
• Ability to acquire and maintain PA inspection license.
• Certification on A/C refrigerant repairs.
Corporate Office: 1299 Harrisburg Pike Lancaster, PA 17603
Position Location: Frey Farm Landfill 3049 River Road Conestoga, PA
Contact: Lindsay McGuire