Full-time, Part-time Position, Available on: 2022-01-03
Starting pay is $680 per week! Susquehanna Printing is seeking to fill immediate full-time openings on our night shift. Full-time positions include competitive benefits & paid-time off.
Why work for us?
Conveniently located in the Greenfield Corporate Center off Rt. 30, Susquehanna Printing is a state-of-the art regional printing, mailing, and finishing facility. Susquehanna Printing produces the daily LNP newspaper and four local weekly newspapers, plus tabloids, books, and periodicals for businesses throughout the mid-Atlantic region.
With over 350 employees in several locations across Lancaster County, we are a workplace that celebrates diversity, achieves excellence, and adheres to ethics.
This entry-level, material handler job, has the primary responsibility of product stacking, packaging, and distribution of pre-printed inserts and printed products. On-site job training provided.
Essential Job Functions:
– Maintain a continual focus on safety and injury prevention for self and co-workers, immediately addressing or brining to management any unsafe conditions that are identified.
– Retrieve production materials and place in the appropriate locations using material moving equipment such as forklifts, hand trucks and dollies in a safe manner.
– Jog and feed pre-printed materials into machine feed hoppers.
– Stack bundles of printed products off of press, monitoring quality and preparing bundles for future production steps or distribution.
– Build skids of product evenly and accurately according to required quantities.
– Load newspaper bundles into carts accurately by zone, moving empty cages in and full cages out while maintaining a continuous product flow.
– Wrap finished product using an automated stretch wrap machine.
– Strong sense of urgency, team oriented, good communicator, and adaptable.
– Able to work weekday and weekend overtime as requested.
– High School diploma or GED
– Good communication skills
– Ability to work independently and in a team environment
– Ability to work nights and every other weekend
As an employee of Susquehanna Printing you’ll enjoy a fast paced work environment along with company paid benefits: including Capital Blue Cross medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, paid time off, and a company matched 401k program.
Climate controlled indoor production environment. Must be able to reach office in all weather conditions.
Company: Susquehanna Printing
1704 Hempstead Road
Lancaster, PA 17601
Contact: Sara Gomez-Rivera