Full-time Position, Available on: 2023-03-06
Starting at $19/hour
Monday-Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm
Medical & Vision
Paid Time Off
At Drohan Brick, our success is powered by our people. We strive to have a team that comes to work every day looking to help our customers and contractors get exactly what they are looking for. We are a close-knit team with the ability to give our end user the best experience possible.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Drohan Brick’s material handler’s main responsibilities are loading and unloading customers, trucks, and outside haulers with a forklift and front-end loader. You’ll need to have knowledge on the layout of the yard and where all manufacturer’s materials are staged. Customers will need samples to take with them so knowledge of the products we carry is crucial.
Along with these responsibilities you will be expected to keep the yard organized, neat and tidy. You’ll keep our bagged products stocked and will bag as needed. The more preplanning done to stay ahead, the easier the job is. This is a position where you will be outdoors every day.
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent
• Must be highly motivated
• Must be able to lift 94lbs daily
• Must be punctual in the workplace
• Ability to organize and maintain materials in the yard
• Ability to work as a team with other employees
• Ability to problem solve quickly and prioritize daily tasks according to their importance
• Familiar with masonry and hardscape processes
• Experience working in a fast pace environment while maintaining attention to detail
• Forklift experience recommended
Company: Drohan Brick & Supply Inc.
3571 Mount Joy Road
Mount Joy, PA 17552
Contact: Jaryd Olweiler