Full-time Position, Available on: 2023-02-27
Starting wage is $32.11/hr plus weekly incentive
Must pass electrical aptitude test.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Maintain and repair AC and DC drives, PLC’s, servos and process control systems.
• Perform non-electrical work related to steel mill operations including mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repairs on overhead cranes.
• Troubleshooting and repair of sensors, starters, relays, timers, push-buttons, switches and wiring.
• Troubleshoot and repair constant potential AC and DC motor controllers.
• Troubleshoot PLC controlled systems using computer terminals. Troubleshoot and repair DC and AC variable frequency drives.
• Applicant must have 3-5 years of industrial experience or 2 years of technical schooling in a related field. Job requires an associate degree in Electrical or similar field OR equivalent industrial experience.
• Must be proficient in reading wiring diagrams, electrical schematics and have a good understanding of ladder logic.
• Must be able to work from ladders or high reach and lift 50 pounds.
• Climbing, kneeling, bending, stooping, walking, use of hands, etc. is required.
• Successful applicants must be at least 18 years old, be able to work full time rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays, have stable employment records (preferably in an industrial environment).
• Qualified applicants will be required to pass an Electrical Maintenance aptitude test.
• Must complete a post-offer background review including a criminal conviction and work history check.
• Successful applicants will also be required to take a post-offer physical examination, which will include a drug screen using hair follicle analysis.
• Experience in a union environment.
• Knowledge of process control instrumentation and installation of conduit and wiring a plus.
MUST FULLY complete an online application. Go to https://careers.clevelandcliffs.com/job/17719818/maintenance-technician-electrical-steelton-pa/
Company: Cleveland-Cliffs Steelton LLC
215 S Front St
Steelton, PA 17113
Contact: Julie Maldonado