Full-time Position, Available on: 2022-07-18
Charles & Alice is a leading producer and co-packer of applesauce and other natural fruit-based products. Due to growth, we are seeking skilled and ambitious full-time Maintenance Technicians for our food manufacturing plant in Lancaster, PA.
Maintenance Technicians troubleshoot and repair production equipment to maintain high operating efficiency. They also operate and maintain utility equipment to include boilers, air compressors, nitrogen generators, and chiller units.
We are seeking candidates with at least 3 years of experience in a maintenance role within a food manufacturing environment. Candidates must:
• Possess a high school diploma or GED;
• Received applicable technical training for this role;
• Have a high attention to detail;
• Be good troubleshooters and problem solvers;
• Work well under pressure;
• Be organized;
• Possess excellent communication skills;
• Be a team player with a positive attitude;
• Have an excellent attendance record; and
• Be able to read, write, and understand English.
We are seeking candidates with skills in:
• PLC controls;
• Basic electricity;
• Mechanical areas;
• Welding; and
• Other maintenance-related areas.
Candidates must be available to work any shift and be flexible with the schedule to meet the customer’s needs and be able to work in hot and cold environments.
Maintenance Technicians start at a base pay rate of $27.00 – $30.00 per hour (depending upon skills and experience) plus any addition shift premiums where applicable. Charles & Alice also offers an attractive benefits program, including:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance;
• Paid time off;
• Paid holidays;
• 401(k) plan with company match; and
• Life and short-term disability insurance.
We also offer opportunities for advancement and a great working environment and company culture.
To apply for this excellent career opportunity, reply to this ad or send your resume to or complete an application at Charles & Alice, Attn: Human Resources, 2870 Yellow Goose Road, Lancaster, PA 17601. EOE
Company: Charles & Alice
2870 Yellow Goose Road, Lancaster, PA 17601
Contact: Jim Weischedel