Full-time Position, Available on: 2021-12-16
Cocalico School District is currently recruiting for a Full Time Maintenance Specialist/Electrician.
Experience with communication, low-voltage, and high-voltage wiring required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide carpentry, fabrication, construction, welding, and snow removal services to ensure a safe, working environment.
2. Perform servicing/repairs of HVAC equipment, tractors, boilers, lawn equipment, snow removal equipment, ice machines, etc. and ensure all are in proper working condition.
3. Ensure the grounds are maintained properly which includes mowing, painting, trimming, etc.
4. Perform maintenance such as replacing flooring, interior/exterior lighting, etc. and repairing dry wall, masonry, roof, etc.
5. Provide electrical maintenance and installation services.
6. Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Buildings and Grounds.
Two (2) years’ experience in building maintenance work necessary
High school diploma or equivalent necessary
Trade school diploma preferred
Must possess comprehensive knowledge of building operating systems and regulator codes
Must possess sufficient knowledge and understanding of mechanical systems, HVAC, electrical and facility disciplines
Must possess sufficient knowledge of trades (e.g. masonry, carpentry, metal working, painting, etc.)
Must be able to read and interpret operation and maintenance manuals
Must be knowledgeable of safety regulations and procedures for working with asbestos
Must possess valid Pennsylvania driver’s license
Applications can be obtained from the Cocalico School District Office located at 800 South 4th Street in Denver, PA, or by visiting the Human Resources section of the District website.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
The Cocalico School District is an equal opportunity employer.
Company: Cocalico School District
800 S. 4th Street
Denver, PA 17517
Contact: Sherry Luttrell, Director of Human Resources