Full-time Position, Available on: 2023-08-17
Licensed Practical Nurse
Maple Farm Nursing Center offers an innovative model of short and long term skilled nursing within two warm and welcoming households situated on 66 acres in Akron, PA. Maple Farm, part of Garden Spot Communities, is honored to have been voted one of the BEST small nursing homes in Lancaster County by U.S. & World Report News!
The LPN will work in our Skilled Nursing Households.
Department: Skilled Nursing
Status: Full Time
ALL Shifts: Days 7am – 3:30pm
Salary Range: starting at $28.50/hr
What does Garden Spot Communities offer employees?
– The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others, working in a
non-profit atmosphere with community involvement, friends, and a mission
that extends beyond the people we serve to those who serve here.
– We value our team members! In addition to fair, competitive wages we offer
a comprehensive compensation package that includes, but is not limited to,
the following benefits!
– Medical, Dental, Vision insurance coverage
– 401(k) retirement program with company match
– A fully tax-deductible Health Savings Account program
– Paid Time Off
– Tuition Assistance and Career Development
– A unique, goal oriented coaching program
– Campus perks such as a campus fitness room and salon, generous meal
discounts, and many employee appreciation and recognition events.
What will I do in this role with Maple Farm?
As an LPN, supporting the Garden Spot Communities’ mission will include the following responsibilities:
– Administer medication, provide treatments and perform general nursing
– Supervisor and support C.N.A’s
What do I need for this role as LPN with Maple Farm?
– Current and valid LPN license in PA
– Strong judgement and leadership skills
– Organizational skills and do sequential events.
– Initiative, judgment, dependability, and leadership skills.
– Ability to work congenially with others and delegate wisely.
– Ability to teach skills necessary to the appropriate completion and
documentation of necessary information.
– Excellent customer service skills and the ability to interact and respond
appropriately to resident, families, physician and all other visitors/customers
on the unit.
– An understanding of and willingness to live out our mission and values,
providing compassionate person-centered care to all residents
What makes Maple Farm Nursing unique?
– Part of Garden Spot Communities, we are a nonprofit organization with
locations in New Holland and Akron, PA, offering healing and retirement
living at its best!
– We are searching for exceptional team members who:
– Share our vision to Spark an Aging Revolution!
– Align with our mission to be Inspired by the life of Jesus, as we cultivate a
vibrant community for purposeful living.
– Embrace our guiding principle: Be Kind. Do Good. Show Love.
– We offer compassionate personal care based on each residents’ needs and
– We encourage and equip our team to work hard, have fun, and make a
– Before completing an application, please review The Garden Spot
Company: Garden Spot Communities
433 S Kinzer Ave, New Holland, PA
Contact: MacKenzie McClain