Full-time, Part-time Position, Available on: 2023-02-07
Licensed Practical Nurse – GPN’s (Graduate Practical Nurses) also eligible!
Hiring For: Full-Time, Part-Time and Flex Openings!!
Pay Range: Pay starting at $28/hr + Experience and Shift differentials
What does Garden Spot Communities offer employees?
• The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others, working in a non-profit atmosphere with community involvement, friends, and a mission that extends beyond the people we serve to those who serve here.
• We value our team members! In addition to fair, competitive wages we offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes, but is not limited to, the following benefits!
o Medical, Dental, Vision insurance coverage
o 401(k) retirement program with company match
o A fully tax-deductible Health Savings Account program
o Paid Time Off
o Tuition Assistance and Career Development
o A unique, goal oriented coaching program
o Campus perks such as a campus fitness room and salon, generous meal discounts, and many employee appreciation and recognition events.
What will I do in this role with Garden Spot?
As an LPN, supporting the Garden Spot Communities’ mission will include the following responsibilities:
• Administer medication, provide treatments and perform general nursing duties
• Supervisor and support C.N.A’s
What do I need for this role with Garden Spot?
• Current and valid LPN license in PA
• Strong judgement and leadership skills
• Organizational skills and do sequential events.
• Initiative, judgment, dependability, and leadership skills.
• Ability to work congenially with others and delegate wisely.
• Ability to teach skills necessary to the appropriate completion and documentation of necessary information.
• Excellent customer service skills and the ability to interact and respond appropriately to resident, families, physician and all other visitors/customers on the unit.
• An understanding of and willingness to live out our mission and values, providing compassionate person-centered care to all residents
How is Garden Spot unique?
• Part of Garden Spot Communities, we are a nonprofit organization with locations in New Holland and Akron, PA, offering healing and retirement living at its best!
• We live out our mission daily: To enrich the lives of older adults as an expression of Christ’s love.
• We prioritize our values: Community, Excellence, Service, Stewardship, Innovation, and Integrity.
• We offer compassionate personal care based on each residents’ needs and preferences.
• We encourage and equip our team to work hard, have fun, and make a difference!
Company: Garden Spot Communities
433 S Kinzer Ave.
New Holland, PA 17557
Contact: MacKenzie McClain