Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Temporary Position, Available on: 2022-11-10
Are you stressed out?
No life-work balance?
Are you looking to make a difference?
Join Faithful Nursing’s team of dedicated, caring and compassionate nurses who make a difference every day in our patient’s lives.
Faithful Nursing provides nursing care in the patient’s home anywhere from 1 hour to 24/7 coverage. Our service areas include Lancaster, Lebanon, York and Adams counties. Services include: medication management, general health assessment, wound and skin care, colostomy care, trach care, ventilator management, suctioning, bowel program, diabetic and heart failure care, and more. Our nurses work in tandem with the patient, family, physician and RN case manager to ensure the safety, health and well-being of the patients we serve. Faithful Nursing will provide meet and greet, shadowing and orientation opportunities to ensure that you and the patient are a good match and that you have the knowledge to provide the best care possible. RN support available 24/7.
Multiple positions available in multiple counties. PRN, part-time, full-time and weekend warrior positions available. There is sure to be something to fit your needs. There are so many patients in need of your services, WE NEED YOU! Help our patients stay in their own home, call today!
Are you ready for a change? Give us a call today and discover how you can begin to make a difference! Call TODAY 717-584-1100 www.facebook.com/faithfulnursingpa
Comments from current employees:
• “I love working for this company, it is women owned and operated. Everyone is always respectful, treat me with kindness. I feel they are an extension of my family. This kind of company is a rare gem these days.”
• “I like working for Faithful Nursing because they are great people, very caring, compassionate and devoted to helping others. Every day is a great day”
• “I like being a home health nurse for Faithful Nursing because I feel recognized for my efforts. It is especially encouraging and motivating during these rough times with Covid”
• “I like working for Faithful Nursing because during this pandemic, I have not only been supplied with appropriate PPE, but have also been given the tools to help ease the anxiety and stress.”
• “ I love being a nurse for Faithful Nursing. After years of fast paced, stressed- out nursing, it is a great joy to work one on one with a patient and provide that personal attention and care.”
• “The flexibility I have in my schedule is unmatched. They truly care about me and my circumstances”
Company: Faithful Nursing
1465B Lancaster Road, Manheim 17545
Contact: Shelley Vitale