Permanent Position, Available on: 10/09/2019
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Competitive compensation.
• A rich benefits package.
• Career and growth opportunities.
• Comprehensive continued education and clinical considerations.
• Leadership and training opportunities.
• A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship-building with our residents.
• Form bonds with our residents, their loved ones and physicians to create care plans using critical thinking, a “big picture” outlook and good judgment.
• Coach co-workers to monitor and support resident’s needs with a sense of urgency and responsiveness.
• Round with physicians, oversee their orders and monitor medications to ensure seamless, quality care is delivered around the clock.
• Educate residents and their families about health and wellness issues relevant to the care plan.
• Serve as and share the responsibilities of the Manager on Duty.
• LPN license in the state where employed.
• CPR certification, if you do not have one we will pay for you to be certified.
• Minimum of one-year experience in assisted living or other health care setting.
• Leadership skills and the ability to form relationships with residents, their loved ones and our co-workers.
• Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
Company: Country Meadows of Leader Heights (South York)
2760 Pine Grove Road
York, PA 17403
Contact: Lori Hackman