Part-time Position, Available on: 2021-05-06
We’re currently hiring part-time and full-time CAREGivers to serve seniors in their homes! This position looks amazing on a resume!!!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. Home Instead is looking for CAREGivers to work morning, afternoon, and evening shifts. Our range of pay is between $12-15.
Benefits of Home Instead:
* Get to work quickly – immediate openings!
* We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
* Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
* We offer paid training and flexible scheduling.
* Referral Bonuses, Tuition Reimbursement Program, TAPcheck (early payday) etc!
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect; Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner; Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen; Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance; Have an active email address and cell phone.
Company: Home Instead
1532 Lititz Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601 – We have clients all over Lancaster County and we place you within 15 miles from your house!
Contact: Lizz Durbin