Full-time, Part-time Position, Available on: 2022-12-06
Faithful Homes is looking for qualified LPN candidates to support a young individual to live their best life. You will work in the home and have the opportunity to provide individualized 1:1 care and use your skills to allow the individual to be a full member of their neighborhood and community.
Include providing direct one-on-one nursing services to client according to their individualized support plan (ISP), contributing to the development, implementation and evaluation of care plans, reporting and recording the patient’s condition and care, including signs and symptoms which may be indicative of change and preparing clinical progress notes on the day care is rendered, facilitating and supporting the client to participate in everyday activities, recreation and leisure and supporting the client to have choice, control and a great life!
The ideal candidate will possess these qualifications:
• LPN license required (individualized on the job training will be provided)
• Ability to work together as a team with other nurses.
• Ability to communicate clearly in writing and orally
• Ability to both follow prescribed care plans and orders.
• Initiate and facilitate community activities; as well as initiate tasks independently.
• Interest in supporting individual to be a part of their community.
Client is in need of LPN level care, including:
o Tube Feeding
o Medication administration
o Assessment of vitals/status
o The ability to implement care plans/protocols based upon assessment
o Supporting the use of supplemental oxygen, routine suctioning, bipap and transfer lift as required by the individuals needs.
• Weekends (7am-3pm; 3pm-11pm) and overnights (11p-7a)
As well as 2nd shift hours (3p-11p) during the week
• PRN/occasional shifts (as available)
• On the job PAID individualized training will be provided to ensure competency and a successful working environment for both the individual in supports as well as the LPN.
• The ability to work in a safe home/community environment with one client
• Working with a strong, dedicated group of nurses and natural supports
• $34/hour; pay differential offered for weekend shifts
• Health Insurance available for qualified candidates.
*Faithful Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Company: Faithful Homes, LLC
1467 Lancaster Road, Manheim PA 17545
Contact: Breanne Berg