Full-time, Temporary Position, Available on: 2022-01-18
Cocalico School District is currently recruiting for a Licensed Nurse for School Health Room
Full Time Temporary – Benefits
January 18, 2022 – June 3, 2022
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain comprehensive health records on all students as directed by the School Nurse.
2. Provide care for students who are ill or injured.
3. Assist with State mandated health and wellness screenings for students.
4. Administer medication according to District policy.
5. Assist with the physical examinations of students, which includes the physical examinations of athletes.
6. Maintain communications with staff, parents, and the School Nurse regarding health concerns of students.
7. Ensure health rooms are kept in a neat, orderly condition.
8. Serve as an active member of the Student Assistance Team, as needed.
9. Follow routines and practices for the health room as established and supervised by the School Nurse and the Cocalico School District Nursing Procedure Manual of Practice.
10. Perform other duties as assigned by the Building Principal and School Nurse.
High school diploma or equivalent necessary
RN or LPN certificate
Valid CPR certificate
Must be able to work with students
Some previous experience in assisting School Nurse preferred
Applications can be obtained from the Cocalico School District Office, located at 800 South 4th Street in Denver, PA, or by visiting the Human Resources section of the District Website.
The Cocalico School District is an equal opportunity employer.
Company: Cocalico School District
800 S. 4th Street
Denver, PA 17517
Contact: Sherry Luttrell, Director of Human Resources