Full-time Position, Available on: 2023-08-28
As a Lead Carpenter, you will be a key member of the quickly growing TK Building & Design team and will have the opportunity to work on many different types of projects. TK Building & Design has a reputation for superior craftsmanship and creating lasting relationships with its clients. TK Building & Design is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a substance free work environment. If you’re interested in joining a growing and award-winning company with great opportunities to enhance your carpentry career, apply today!
Duties & Requirements:
• Perform general carpentry work at residential and commercial job sites, including but not limited to demolition, framing, windows and doors, siding, decks and railing, drywall touch-up, trim work, cabinetry, and final project punch-list items;
• Perform work at ground level as well as at heights using ladders, lifts and scaffolding, and in confined spaces;
• Ability to provide leadership and direction to a small team of colleagues;
• Ability to follow directives of superiors;
• Adhere to company policies and objectives;
• Maintain a clean worksite;
• Demonstrate integrity and show respect to others;
• Clean and professional appearance;
• Ability to lift 50 or more pounds;
• Ability to continuously stand and walk throughout the workday;
• Ability to occasionally sit, push, pull, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl;
• Ability to work on job sites in varying weather conditions;
• Ability to properly utilize safety and personal protective equipment.
• High school education (or equivalent) required. Vocational carpentry training preferred;
• Minimum of five years general carpentry experience;
• Demonstrated skill level with power tools and general-purpose machines;
• Ability to follow detailed specifications and instructions; read and interpret architectural drawings;
• Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation required.
• Affordable and customizable Medical, Dental, and Vision coverages;
• IRA matching programs;
• Employer provided Short Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance;
• Paid holidays / Paid vacation days;
• Overtime hours available;
• Mileage reimbursement and company vehicle programs.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Company: TK Building and Design
845 Silver Spring Plaza, Suite B
Lancaster, PA 17601
Contact: Lorie Grucelski