Part-time, Temporary Position, Available on: 2020-02-10
Position Key Job Responsibilities:
•(30) Fills propane tanks according to government guidelines and store safety procedures.
• (3001) Nets fish and tests pond water samples for customers, notifying them of any abnormalities.
• (3001)Assists with spreader rentals (as needed at some SKH locations) and loading customer
• (TM) Answers customer telephone calls responding to external/ internal customer needs or referring
call to appropriate person.
• (TM) Assists in opening and/or closing the department ie. paperwork, lights, appliances, etc.
• (TM) Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and display
cases; keeping products and supplies well organized.
• (TM) Maintains and operates equipment, ie electric jack, forklift, etc., if at least 18 years of age.
• (TM) Notifies department manager of any overages, shortages or damages associated with
• (TM) Prices or changes price tags on merchandise referring to price list and in coordination with
• (TM) Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, checking invoice against
items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• (TM) Sets and signs displays of merchandise to attract customers and promote sales.
• (TM) Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be
reordered or replenished.
• (TM) Unloads products from delivery trucks and transports them to sales floor or storage area.
• (scan) Verifies products are scanning properly, notifies department manager when inaccuracies
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations such as adding & subtracting using multiple digit
numbers & units of weight &/or American currency.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid
conditions and outside weather conditions.
Company: Stauffers of Kissel Hill
301 ROHRERSTOWN ROAD, LANCASTER, PA 17603
Contact: Diane Anstett