Full-time Position, Available on: 2022-05-02
Aaron Enterprises, Inc., a Trenchless Utility Contractor in the Mid-Atlantic Region based out of York, PA, is seeking skilled tradesman experienced in or ready to learn horizontal road boring, hand tunneling, tunnel boring machines, guided boring machines, pipe ramming, micro-tunneling, and related trenchless utility installations.
Come work at a growing company with deep core values that offers great benefits and opportunities. Aaron Enterprises, Inc. has established a reputation throughout the community for getting the job done. Our “Whatever It Takes” credo does not only describe the way we approach our projects, but the way we approach everything we do including our dedication our employees.
• Minimum of 1-3 years in the construction industry
• Must be mechanical-minded and demonstrate ability to perform daily inspection and maintenance of equipment
• Ability to climb ladders into and out of earthen pits and trenches
• Walking, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, stooping, squatting, lifting, and climbing
• Loading and transporting materials and equipment to various job site locations
• Assist in job site setup and tear down
• Operating specialized construction equipment and vehicles, safely, productively, and according to company policy
• Working safely and teaching/learning from others
• Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Must be able to work weekends, as needed.
• Must be able to travel (frequently out-of-state) and work away from home
• Minimum of 1-5 years in the Trenchless Industry
• Ability to weld and attain D1.1 welder certification
• Class A CDL
Applications / Resumes Can Be Submitted:
• Online through our website (cut and paste link):
**Please include all contact information, references and relevant work history**
Aaron Enterprises, Inc. is an EEO Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Pre-Employment Drug Test and Physical required
Company: Aaron Enterprises, Inc.
300 Cloverleaf Rd, York, PA 17406
Contact: Brian Huber