Full-time Position, Available on: 2022-09-14
Nitterhouse Concrete Products is a precast/prestressed concrete manufacturer located in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. We are currently seeking an experienced Industrial Electrician to perform a variety of skilled electrical duties including new equipment installation and repair, modification of existing plant equipment and/or components, and ensuring equipment is in good operating order and properly maintained.
• Regular inspection of all electrical equipment in the facilities detecting any defects and malfunctions, and repairing the equipment
• Maintain and operate electrical systems and equipment; respond to all electrical emergencies, including PLC work
• Maintain tools, equipment, shop, and work areas in the best possible condition for maximum production and safety
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management
• Ability to develop, read, understand, and interpret schematics and blueprints
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance
• Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions
• Ability to meet the physical demands of the job, including standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing; working at heights and in confined spaces; lifting and moving items up to and including fifty (50) pounds
Nitterhouse Concrete Products offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance; paid holidays and vacation; 401(k) plus Company match; and more.
Nitterhouse Concrete Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company: Nitterhouse Concrete Products
2655 Molly Pitcher Highway Chambersburg, PA 17202
Contact: Mary Hykes