Full-time, Part-time Position, Available on: 2023-08-17
The Caregiver will work for Garden Spot Village at Home, providing direct in-home care and services.
Garden Spot Village, located in New Holland, PA, is a Retirement Community offering innovative options for residential living, and additional wellness and healthcare services.
Department: GSV @ Home
Status: Full Time, Part Time, FLEX/PRN
Flexibility with caseload! On-site cases available with no driving and off-site cases available with mileage reimbursement
Salary Range: experienced based pay starting at $14/hr
Bonus: PT/FLEX Shifts qualify for Sign on for Life Bonus! $100 every month!
What does Garden Spot Communities offer employees?
– The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others, working in a
non-profit atmosphere with community involvement, friends, and a mission
that extends beyond the people we serve to those who serve here.
– We value our team members! In addition to fair, competitive wages we offer
a comprehensive compensation package that includes, but is not limited to,
the following benefits!
– Medical, Dental, Vision insurance coverage
– 401(k) retirement program with company match
– A fully tax-deductible Health Savings Account program
– Paid Time Off
– Tuition Assistance and Career Development
– A unique, goal oriented coaching program
– Campus perks such as a campus fitness room and salon, generous meal
discounts, and many employee appreciation and recognition events.
What do I need for this role as a Caregiver with Garden Spot?
– High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
– Must be 18 years or older
– Valid Driver’s License
– Prior experience in a professional caregiver role (preferred)
– Current CPR and First Aide Certification, or willingness to obtain upon hire
– An understanding of and willingness to live out our mission and values,
providing compassionate person-centered care to all residents
What will I do in this role with Garden Spot?
As a Caregiver, supporting the Garden Spot Communities’ mission will include the following responsibilities:
– Provide direct in home care and services to individuals who have
contracted with Garden Spot Village at Home.
– Provide services such as personal care, assistance with activities of daily
living, and assistance with agreed upon domestic tasks.
– Personal care duties may include bathing and continence care, oral
hygiene, hair grooming, dressing, nail care, and assistance with shaving and
– Caregivers will provide services to individuals on one of our campuses or in
the nearby surrounding community.
How is Garden Spot unique?
Part of Garden Spot Communities, we are a nonprofit organization with locations in New Holland and Akron, PA, offering healing and retirement living at its best!
– We are searching for exceptional team members who:
– Share our vision to Spark an Aging Revolution!
– Align with our mission to be Inspired by the life of Jesus, as we cultivate a
vibrant community for purposeful living.
– Embrace our guiding principle: Be Kind. Do Good. Show Love.
– We offer compassionate personal care based on each residents’ needs and
– We encourage and equip our team to work hard, have fun, and make a
Before completing an application, please review The Garden Spot Experience HERE to learn more about who we are, what we do and how we do it!
Company: Garden Spot Communities
433 S Kinzer Ave, New Holland, PA
Contact: MacKenzie McClain