Full-time, Part-time, Temporary Position, Available on: 10/09/2019
As a family-owned company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• A rich benefits package
• Competitive compensation
• Career and growth opportunities
• Financial support with tuition for continued education
• An environment and philosophy that encourages relationship- building with our residents
• Perform all housekeeping-related tasks while demonstrating service orientation to fellow co-workers, residents.
• Perform basic cleaning functions in assigned areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods.
• Maintain assigned equipment for cleanliness and recommends repairs as needed.
• Observe and report the general need for repairs to equipment, furniture, building and fixtures.
• Operate washers and dryers, vacuum cleaner, call bell/intercom/telephone systems, and other housekeeping equipment deemed necessary and appropriate.
• Approaches work with a flexible attitude. Can change course of activity with changing resident demands without experiencing undue stress or frustration.
• Prior experience in similar environment preferred.
• Current CPR certification preferred.
• Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job
• Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
Company: Country Meadows of Leader Heights (South York)
2760 Pine Grove Road
York, PA 17403
Contact: Lori Hackman