Full-time Position, Available on: 2023-09-19
Household Coordinator in Memory Care
Garden Spot Village, located in New Holland, PA, is a Retirement Community offering innovative options for residential living, and also wellness and healthcare services.
Named one of the top 25 communities in the country by U.S. News and World Report!
Job Title: Household Coordinator
Status: Full Time
Shift: 6:30am – 7:00pm
The Household Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the household and supervising the homemakers.
What will I do in this role with Garden Spot?
As a Household Coordinator, supporting the Garden Spot Communities’ mission will include the following responsibilities:
– Involved in ensuring that the residents receive nutritious and appetizing
meals, prepared in a safe and sanitary manner following all regulations
related to food preparation.
– Oversees the cleanliness of the kitchens and the entire household.
– Guides staff and residents as they develop a culture of home in each
– Creates the schedules of the team members they supervise to ensure that
the Household has adequate coverage, ensuring coverage of care and
services that residents require.
– Manages the Homemaker payroll functions and coaching.
– Works closely with the clinical coordinator for the Household.
– Coordinates the admissions and discharges to and from the Household.
This includes welcoming and orienting all new residents and their families
– Participates in Care Plan meetings ensuring that residents’ needs are being
met; provides monitoring of changes to daily pleasures.
What do I need for this role with Garden Spot?
– Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
– Experience in supervision of staff preferred
– Must have experience in hospitality, dietary services and housekeeping.
– Must have creativity, resourcefulness and imagination.
– Must be Servsafe certified or willing to get the certification upon hire.
– Must have the ability to instruct and train homemaking staff.
– Must be willing to assist in the households as needed.
– Must have excellent customer service skills, patience, tact, cheerfulness and
Company: Garden Spot Communities
433 S Kinzer Ave, New Holland, PA
Contact: MacKenzie McClain