Full-time, Permanent Position, Available on: 2022-09-01
If you’re looking for a career that offers growth opportunities with a company that values its coworkers, then join our growing team as a Maintenance Tech at the Marriott Courtyard in Lancaster, PA! Ideal candidates will have the flexibility to move between our three (3) properties in the Lancaster area.
Our next Maintenance Tech should enjoy working independently while performing essential and routine preventative guest room maintenance duties. The Maintenance Tech is responsible for maintaining all equipment in functioning capacity in accordance to company and brand standards.
This is a Full-Time position with the following schedule: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, five (5) days per week, including weekends.
***Must be available to respond to call-ins in the evenings and on weekends.***
Starting Rate: $16.75 – $18.00/hr., depending upon experience!
Weekends include a $3/hr. shift premium!
Areas of responsibility for our Maintenance Techs include:
– Acting promptly in the event of a circumstance that requires attention.
– Performing preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis.
– Servicing the hotel pool.
– Reporting or trouble shooting and repairing malfunctions in mechanical and or electrical systems.
– Maintaining and completing all maintenance logs accurately.
– Performing routine maintenance such as painting, carpet and/or floor cleaning, and caulking.
– Performing minor adjustments on HVAC systems.
Our next team-member will ideally possess the following educational and work qualifications:
– Valid Driver’s License.
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Must display very good organization and time management skills.
– Reading, math, and communication skills.
– Must have basic working knowledge of plumbing, painting, HVAC and electrical work.
– Obtain any locally required certification as needed.
– The ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
– Availability to work holidays and weekends is required.
– Adhere to brand and company standards.
Working for The High Companies:
At High Hotels co-workers always come first. This belief is as strong today as it was when The High Companies was founded over 80 years ago!
– Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision available for full-time coworkers.
– Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year.
– 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.
– Bonus programs – for all housekeeping and front desk co-workers.
– Worldwide travel discounts.
– Fun working environment! We feel that work should be fun and the management teams do all they can to promote a fun working environment.
Company: High Hotels, Ltd.
1853 William Penn Way, Lancaster, PA 17605
Contact: Maddy George